- 1.5lb ground pork
- 6 peeled, chopped water chestnuts
- 2 cups of chopped long chives
- 6 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 packet of potsticker skin (50 count)
- Blanch long chives to heighten flavor.
- Mix ground pork, water chestnut, chives, soy sauce, salt, and sugar.
- See video how to wrap a potsticker.
- Once dumplings are wrapped, you can either boil or pan-fry them. To boil, just add the potstickers into a pot until they float atop. To pan-fry, coat the pan with oil and flour, and let the bottom of the potstickers brown. Then, add a little bit of water, place a cover, and allow to them to steam until the skin becomes translucent.
- TIP: cook one potsticker in advance to make sure the filling has enough flavor.